Authorities | Objectives | Strategics Lines | Main Functions | Instalations | Where to find us
- Do observation and research in science of the universe and astroparticles, comprising atomic nuclei and associated radiation.
- Contribute to the sphere of competence to the development of technology, from its generation to its implementation, priority responding requests and projects of national importance.
- Contribute to the training of qualified personnel in research and technology development.
- Collaborate with de productive sector of goods and services in projects of technical assistance and technology transfer, providing for a close relationship with the community.
- Realize technologies developments associated to these observations and/or internationals projects.
- Form and join labour units for investigations and development in areas of expertise related to the activity of the institute, and promoting the exchange with experts of other organizations for the best fulfill the objectives.
- Spread the results of its activity by the means and procedures it deems appropriate, whose distribution must comply with the provisions of regulations in the area of the parts.
- Plan and promote graduate careers in the USAM for the perfectioning of investigators and technologists within the objectives and strategic lines of the institute.
- Plan and promote the perfectioning of the investigators, technologists and technicians in other centres in the country or abroad and participation and exchange with experts from other similar organizations for the best fulfil the objectives.
- Receive professionals from others centres of the country or abroad, for specialized training and research.
¿Where to find us?
Buenos Aires Offices